Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Using Khan Academy for Math Help!

Another 4th grade teacher, Mrs. Beaudet, introduced me to this website and when I checked it out I knew I had to introduce it to all of you!  I want to encourage all of my students as well as parents to check out www.khanacademy.org for excellent math tutorial videos.  The videos will help students and parents to better understand math concepts.  There are some great video tutorials for multiplication and long division.  The website is very easy to navigate around...all you need to do is sign-up for free!  There is also a FREE Khan Academy App in the Itunes App Store.  Again, I encourage all of you to have your children spend some time looking at these videos.  I think it will be very beneficial!

Check out this sample video from the 4th grade division menu:

https://www.khanacademy.org/math/cc-fourth-grade-math/cc-4th-mult-div-topic/cc-4th-division/v/dividing-3-digit-by-1-digit-without-remainder

No comments:

Post a Comment