Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

Just a quick note to wish all of you and your families a very Happy Thanksgiving!  I hope all my students will take some time to reflect on the wonderful things they have to be thankful for.  I hope you all enjoy your day with families, eat lots of delicious food, enjoy the couple days off from school. 

I am thankful to have such a fantastic group of kids in my class!  You all make it so easy for me to get up and come to work each morning.  Thank you for being patient and cooperative when we have to do the boring, most simple, routine jobs.  These are important (even though they may not seem like it)!  Thanks to you all getting these jobs done, we can do the fun, interesting, and exciting projects that we've been able to do! 

I am also thankful for the parents and families of each and every one of my students!  You all do such a great job with your children!  The help you give your children with homework is evident when they come to school to learn and it's greatly appreciated!  Thank you all for being patient with me in my first year back in the classroom (it's been going so smoothly). 

Now that Term 1 has ended let's continue to move forward with a fantastic year!  Happy Thanksgiving to you all!  If any of you are crazy enough to go Black Friday shopping like me...maybe I'll see you out there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment