Friday, March 13, 2015

Happy Birthday to Me!

I can't even begin to tell you how special today has been for me!  I woke up not wanting to come to work today but I'm definitely glad I did.  My assistant, Mrs. Martin, stayed late last night and decorated the whole room for me.  It was such a nice surprise when I walked in this morning.  The kids were so sweet!  They showered me with gifts, cards, and birthday wishes.  Every one of their kind words made me feel so lucky to be their teacher.

The biggest surprise of all was when 4 of my students sang and played a song on the ukulele that they had written with our music teacher, Mr. Hazelton.  If their goal was to make me cry they succeeded!  A huge thank you to Mr. Hazelton for helping them with that special gift!

Check out the song!!!

 




No comments:

Post a Comment